Here we are again, naked trees are gradually blossoming. The sun will come out of the winter hibernation and look over us. My roommate, Jeff and I are currently looking out the window wistfully thinking “spring weather” can happen now. Instead of being gloomy, we decided to be productive and have an SPRING-CLEANOUT. Get ready for a lot of useful tips …
Take a deep breath… roll up your sleeves and before you start digging through the piles of clothes imagine the fashion police in your closet. They stop you and asked you the following:
- Does the studded leather jacket REALLY fit?
- Have you worn this within the last year (be honest)?
- Be true to yourself will that one-time flashy birthday outfit ever be worn again?
- Does the all-over printed sweater truly represent your style?
- Are you going to legitimately fix the broken zipper on your leather purse, repair the missing button or keep the garment to help you collect the dust in your closet?
- Will the dirt ever really come off that bright white collared blouse?
- Is this item of clothing a positive mood booster ?